Thursday, 28 May 2015

I am going to put back on You Tube: I will also purchase a tablet with a camera in it to use for you tube as well.

John - Christopher - Sunol

I am going to put back online more You Tubes

This is going to happen in the coming future, I was attacked before for doing this by trouble makers who told lies and has all my old you tubes cut down/

I call them trouble makers and i do not give in or stand for trouble makers. I fight them back and I will do this again. 

Unless they can get court orders to order me off the web like that happened in victoria over youth wanting to go to Iraq aqnd Syria to fight with Isis. I am not going to stop as I do not committ terroristm, I do not villify and I do not show hate, Those who took me to court and stole my taxi authority by telling lies to the public officials are only liars and trouble makers.

I tell those people that the war is on, NOT OFF AND I WILL COME BACK ALL OF THE TIME. 

So give up or shut up as I am not going to shut up or change my attitudes no matter what you want.

I will not mention names as there is no need to and I do not want to be taken on defamation but they know who they are. 

I have a web cam, i just have to down load the soft ware and then start up you tubes on my computer. I am getting work and i will save and pay around $600 for a tablet with you tubes in it. 

So unless you can take me to court and get a court order I am not going tos top no matterr what you take. 

I do not cow down to liars and that is all it is with me being taken to the Ncat and courts. Liars who are only out to create trouble, 

I do not villify, never have and never will and to be designated a homopbobe, it is an honout to be designated such as homopbia is a stupid word that means nothing. I will not stop or recongise where I am wrong 


My comments

I am not Fred Phelps of Westbo Baptist church, 
but
this man was basicly correct in what he was saying when he was against such as same sex marriage. - I  beleive he was perceived as being a man of hate which was realy a campaign against him as he spoke the truth, The Gay and lesbain rights Lobby has more hate than Fred but I am not Fred and will not do as he does as I do not want the same stereotype that Fred had 

It is just that he is a Calvanist and I am not a Calvanist, I would rather follow the Armineanism way from a different theological foundations but I admire him for his courage

He was dead right when he spoke out against the homosexual lobbies as these people are a ton sight more evil than Fred and very oppressive group of people who come basicaly from a Marxist/Femenist form of Philosophy - anti religion and dead against Christianity.  

As a born again Christian I can honestly say that these people hate religion and in their equal marriage rights they are underming the traduitional family (one man to one woman over the age of puberty and of a legal age, - not linked geneticaly to each other0)

This is the only form of marriage that can be accepted or is admisable to God. All else is wickedness in Gods sight and His wrather will come upon this. 

This is the basic message of Fred Phelps - but he did not use the same methods of delivery of this message as I will use - the gay and lesbian rights lobby were able to use propaganda to make him look as he was NOT a gay hater. The gay and loesbian rights lobby and Marriage equaloity people are more of  haters than that of Fred Phelps. They use propaganda and lies all of the time as part of their messages. 

Same sex marriage is part of this and I will speak against it where ever I go or what I do without stopping. 

It just that I take a different method of speading the same message as Fred Phelps did when he was alive. 


__________________________________________________________________



and I tell all zgeekers this message still stands (Please all note - one of these videos I took down due to my realising it was only made in anger at people who were defaming but time, but others who were my enemies deliberately stole it and put it back online to discredit me. I was before and am now genuine, this bunch of zgeekers who attacked me are just as bad as those that took me to court on lies) I am going to try and get back my taxi authority eventually and undo the damage these people done to me by being liars

Click here !!! - and

blog topic !!! -  3 more articles - 

!!! !!! !!!  !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!!


You Tubes !!!!! !!! !!! !!! !!!
 -
 main video for this blog entry !!!
 - 
click here !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! 







this is very interesting as it is not from me, but from others who promote me without my knowledge online


Twitter account - 1066 followers

Facebook account - 112 Friends

Google + account - 79 followers 115,187views

______________________________________


Date and time of posting - 29/5/15 - 14.30

Post a Comment