Monday, 4 May 2015

Nasa is now looking for life in outer space




NASA: Close to Discovering Life in Outer Space


this was once purely in the realm of science fiction but now is close to beoming fact, For many years this has been in peoples dreams, just as the man on the moon was in the 1930's adn 40's in 1969 a man walked on the moon from Nasa - now in 2015 onwards we might find life not from earth.


My comments

I think one day this will all be solved and these mysteries will only add on more to come after we find life.  - they are starting up a new feild of study called astro biology

This all started with two very famous books

1 War of the worlds - by HG wells first published in 1898
2. Jewles Verne in deep sea adventures and other stories

Then other questionsa re asked




and I tell all zgeekers this message still stands (Please all note - one of these videos I took down due to my realising it was only made in anger at people who were defaming but time, but others who were my enemies deliberately stole it and put it back online to discredit me. I was before and am now genuine, this bunch of zgeekers who attacked me are just as bad as those that took me to court on lies) I am going to try and get back my taxi authority eventually and undo the damage these people done to me by being liars

blog topic

 !!! -  3 more

 articles - 

 !!!  !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!!


You Tubes !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!!
 -
 - 
click here !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! 






this is very interesting as it is not from me, but from others who promote me without my knowledge online


Twitter account - 1083 followers

Google + account - 79 followers 112,234 views

______________________________________


Date and time of posting - 4/5/15 - 7.00


Post a Comment