Popular Posts

Sunday, 7 June 2015

A lecture from a Barry Smith, New Zealand end times evangelist 1995 - 2 hour lecture on you tube


John - Christopher - Sunol



this man has since passed away in 2000 - 15 years ago, 
Barry Smith was a New Zealand School teacher and end times evaangelist which I heard speak in 1984 in a church in Hamilton Newcastle NSW - this is a 2 hour lecutre I got from his own ministry site which I would like the whole world to hear. Please understand this would have been made back in or around the early 1990's befpre any of what he is talking about came to pass so this man is a real phrophet. 

We can not give deates and neither does he but what he is talking of is happening now as I sit on my computer and write this blog entry. I would like this to go world wide before it is taken down by the powers to be a it is very controversial but a real thing that is happening 


NOW !!! - NOT BACK 20 years ago when this video was produced. 

this is just what my blog is on and I will keep on writing, 
then putting up my own videos untill the times of Christ has come and Christ is ruling for the 1,000 years as he promised in peace. 

My comments


I heard this man back in 1984 - 31 years ago back in Hamilton Newcastle NSW Australia and it will never leave my mind how real and true this mans forecasts have come to pass

This has been spoken of by a number of different people in the past, 
one of which I heard myself back in 1984 called Barry Smith from Omega ministries 
who has passed away but his teaching sitll remainhttp://www.barrysmith.org.nz/site/dvds_and_videos/ and I take note of this.

!


__________________________________________________________________

The John Sunol Daily


where all my you tubes when made up go onto at first




and I tell all zgeekers this message still stands (Please all note - one of these videos I took down due to my realising it was only made in anger at people who were defaming but time, but others who were my enemies deliberately stole it and put it back online to discredit me. I was before and am now genuine, this bunch of zgeekers who attacked me are just as bad as those that took me to court on lies) I am going to try and get back my taxi authority eventually and undo the damage these people done to me by being liars

Click here 

and follow this 

blog topic !!! - 

 3 more articles - 

!!! !!! !!!  !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!!

 -

 - 
click here !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! 







this is very interesting as it is not from me, but from others who promote me without my knowledge online


Twitter account - 1071 followers

Facebook account - 112 Friends

Google + account - 79 followers 116,004 views

______________________________________


Date and time of posting - 8/6/15 - 10.00

Post a Comment