Tuesday, 9 June 2015

Daily statistical averages on views of my blog


John - Christopher - Sunol



Statistics taken off my blog over the last 18 month are astounding - when you look into the statistics in full as I put up a weekly statistics blog entry

On You tube I have only just started working active but I have 
93 videos online after this entry - incluing the videos of this entry with a count of statistics changing all of the time as people come and watch me

267 views on 93 videos = 2.87 people per video is watching on a statistical average

Then in other statistics go to this page to see the weekly stats I put online 
at the time of taking these fugures I had over 42,288 views in 17 weeks which comes to an average of 2,487.52 on a statistical average of views per week. 

This may not bee a large statistical compent with what can be obtained from online 
but
It is a start and it is only going to get bigger, NOT SMALLER

yours

John 



My statistics are growing as this is only the You Tube component which started only a few weeks ago heavy, before that I had been cut off by trouble makers and they attacked me. I had a you tube channel which I use now but did not do much.

since taking the statistical register from my you tube channel which I looked at I have 93 videos back on again since the trouble makers took down all of the previous ones, 

I have 267 views as a total on the videos which comes to an average of 2.93 people per video watched out of the whole 91 videos in such a short time over the last 2-3 weeks. The videos were on before then but that is when I am starting full time at this. 

To see all the videos type into Google John Christopher Sunol You Tube channel and all of the videos will come up 

Have a good day will Ya !!!


__________________________________________________________________


where all my you tubes when made up go onto at first



and I tell all zgeekers this message still stands (Please all note - one of these videos I took down due to my realising it was only made in anger at people who were defaming but time, but others who were my enemies deliberately stole it and put it back online to discredit me. I was before and am now genuine, this bunch of zgeekers who attacked me are just as bad as those that took me to court on lies) I am going to try and get back my taxi authority eventually and undo the damage these people done to me by being liars

Click here 
and follow this 
blog topic !!! - 
 3 more articles - 

!!! !!! !!!  !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!!

You Tubes !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!!
 -

 main video for this blog entry !!!
 - 
click here !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! 







this is very interesting as it is not from me, but from others who promote me without my knowledge online


Twitter account - 1069 followers

Facebook account - 112 Friends

Google + account - 79 followers 116,645 views

______________________________________


Date and time of posting - 9/6/15 - 9.00

Post a Comment