Popular Posts

Wednesday, 17 June 2015

Illuminati wife tells all !!!


John - Christopher - Sunol



I think that all in the world needs to watch this, It is the wife of a man of this secret society telling the story and secrets of the Illuminati. 

The Illuminati was started back in 1776 with Adam Wieshaulp and has over 239 years is in preparation for its ultimate goal, the new world order - or agenda 21 after the 
1992 Rio Earth Summitt. 

The illuminati is at the head of the Pryamid of leadership for the coming agenda 21 or the new world order so it is very important for all to hear. 

My comments

More information to the public on those that are going to rule under secret Agenda 21 or the new world order. God tells me what is secret will come out to all and this is part of that. 





My Talks 

__________________________________________________________________


where all my you tubes when made up go onto at first



and I tell all zgeekers this message still stands (Please all note - one of these videos I took down due to my realising it was only made in anger at people who were defaming but time, but others who were my enemies deliberately stole it and put it back online to discredit me. I was before and am now genuine, this bunch of zgeekers who attacked me are just as bad as those that took me to court on lies) I am going to try and get back my taxi authority eventually and undo the damage these people done to me by being liars

!!! !!! !!!  !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!!

You Tubes !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!!
 -

 - 
click here !!!

!!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! 







this is very interesting as it is not from me, but from others who promote me without my knowledge online


Twitter account - 1071 followers

Facebook account - 113 Friends

Google + account - 80 followers 117,847 views

______________________________________


Date and time of posting - 18/6/15 - 10.00

Post a Comment