Saturday, 27 June 2015

Isis attacks in France, Morocco and Kuwait - this is the start of world war 3 and it is getting worst


John - Christopher - Sunol



This is starting to get very serious and I believe in the future this could be seen as the start of world war 3, We can not know where next that Isis will attack but this group needs to be taken out.

I will wait and see where it goes next but prepare for anything



I think we are going to have to buckle down for some interesting events over the coming months as this is not getting any easier and is happening everywhere now. No where are you safe any more in the world to go without being in danger from a terror attack

Why those fighting with Isis are traitors to the world and need to be locked away.

This is only solid evidence we have started in world war 3

Listen to my comments on You tube over this issue




__________________________________________________________________



where all my you tubes when made up go onto at first


and I tell all zgeekers this message still stands (Please all note - one of these videos I took down due to my realising it was only made in anger at people who were defaming but time, but others who were my enemies deliberately stole it and put it back on-line to discredit me. I was before and am now genuine, this bunch of zgeekers who attacked me are just as bad as those that took me to court on lies) I am going to try and get back my taxi authority eventually and undo the damage these people done to me by being liars

!!! !!! !!!  !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!!

You Tubes !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!!
 -

 - 
click here !!!

!!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! 







this is very interesting as it is not from me, but from others who promote me without my knowledge online


Twitter account - 1068 followers





Google + account - 80 followers 118,560 views

______________________________________


Date and time of posting - 27/6/15 - 1.30




Post a Comment