Thursday, 11 June 2015

Isis has dirty Bomb: (ncuelar weapon and radiation) Very Very Serious

John - Christopher - Sunol


Isis's dirty bomb: Jihadists have seized 'enough radioactive material to build their first WMD'


A dirty bomb is a nuclear radiative bomb but not a clean cut one, This is a nuclear exposion that can be caused by terror groups in an uncontrrolled faction. 

This is very very serious and it must be handled for complete world security right now as this group, Isis is HAVE GUN WILL USE GUN. 

We are heading into a nuclear war a predicted some years ago and this could easily happen if the world does not bring this group to a halt. 

I map that this is a first in human history, unlike the bombing of Japan in 1945 which was controlled. This is uncontrolled


My comments

I look at this as a very dangerous situation which is going to bring on agenda 21 to bringt the world at the bink of nuclear war with drity bombs. 

This is world war 3 and all nations need to stamp out Isis. 

To places that need prison camps set up. 

1. Antartica where Isis members that are caught are imprisoned where they will not get out
2. Arid places like the Australian deserts where the isis prisoners will never escape. 

This is being done to protect the world from this group. 

My Talk - on this article 



__________________________________________________________________


where all my you tubes when made up go onto at first



and I tell all zgeekers this message still stands (Please all note - one of these videos I took down due to my realising it was only made in anger at people who were defaming but time, but others who were my enemies deliberately stole it and put it back online to discredit me. I was before and am now genuine, this bunch of zgeekers who attacked me are just as bad as those that took me to court on lies) I am going to try and get back my taxi authority eventually and undo the damage these people done to me by being liars

!!! !!! !!!  !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!!

You Tubes !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!!
 -

 - 
click here !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! 







this is very interesting as it is not from me, but from others who promote me without my knowledge online


Twitter account - 1069 followers

Facebook account - 112 Friends

Google + account - 80 followers 116,645 views

______________________________________


Date and time of posting - 11/6/15 - 22.30

Post a Comment