Popular Posts

Friday, 26 June 2015

Supreme court in the United States states that same sex marriage is a constutional right !!!


John - Christopher - Sunol


this is solid evidence that same sex marriage debate is lost for the conservatives and same sex marriage is inevidable - it is part of agenda 21 or the coming new world order so what we have to rely on now is the word of God and his providence in our lives knowing that agenda 21 is coming will be here 7 years and then we are free and releases into the power of God by the coming of Jesus christ

I beleive this is the end times we are going into as when Same sex Marriage is a CONSITUTIONAL RIGHT 
by the united states supreme court, 
that is the same as the Hight court in Austtralia
or
the Queen in England
giving this ruling and I beleive that eventualy under man this will take over
so what I look for now is the return of Christ and not accept this decision as it is all part of 
agenda 21, the coming new world order and the return of Jesus christ


This is going to take over everywhere and could be part of the reasoning behind this decision against me in the last day.

We must all realize as well that this vote was 5 yes and 4 No. 
So it was a close vote with still alot of people anti same sex marriage 
but
the same sex marriage advocates won and this decision stands

This ia all part of agenda 21 and the sub agenda homosexaul agenda under agenda 21 
in the coming new world order

__________________________________________________________________



where all my you tubes when made up go onto at first



and I tell all zgeekers this message still stands (Please all note - one of these videos I took down due to my realising it was only made in anger at people who were defaming but time, but others who were my enemies deliberately stole it and put it back on-line to discredit me. I was before and am now genuine, this bunch of zgeekers who attacked me are just as bad as those that took me to court on lies) I am going to try and get back my taxi authority eventually and undo the damage these people done to me by being liars

!!! !!! !!!  !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!!

You Tubes !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!!
 -

 - 
click here !!!

!!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! 







this is very interesting as it is not from me, but from others who promote me without my knowledge online


Twitter account - 1068 followers





Google + account - 80 followers 118,560 views

______________________________________


Date and time of posting - 27/6/15 - 1.30




Post a Comment