Popular Posts

Friday, 26 June 2015

THIS IS THE ARTICLE IN THE PAPER THIS MORNING THAT MAKES ME ANGRY AS I WAS FRAMED !!!


John - Christopher - Sunol


I just can not and will not accept this as this is  a lie, I was set up and Framed. I did not even use the elanguage I am found guilty of supporting as that is not the way that I speak. 

This is what happens when you speak the truth but I will keep this as the truth and never give in. This Garry is a thug, an internet thug and a Cyber bully and I am not going to give into this Cyber bully.

I am a Christian and the Lord can come in and take over in times like this. 

I want the whole world to see this as i am not running, I am standing and fighting up as I have the truth and Satan knows that. This is the main reason why I have been sngled out for an attack but I will never give in. 

Read this and others and take note


this is what happens to those that speak the truth on these issues. They are singled out to be framed and lied over so I am being persecuted by those that want same sex marriage and other of such issues. 

__________________________________________________________________



where all my you tubes when made up go onto at first



and I tell all zgeekers this message still stands (Please all note - one of these videos I took down due to my realising it was only made in anger at people who were defaming but time, but others who were my enemies deliberately stole it and put it back on-line to discredit me. I was before and am now genuine, this bunch of zgeekers who attacked me are just as bad as those that took me to court on lies) I am going to try and get back my taxi authority eventually and undo the damage these people done to me by being liars

!!! !!! !!!  !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!!

You Tubes !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!!
 -

 - 
click here !!!

!!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! 







this is very interesting as it is not from me, but from others who promote me without my knowledge online


Twitter account - 1068 followers





Google + account - 80 followers 118,560 views

______________________________________


Date and time of posting - 26/6/15 - 00.00




Post a Comment