Tuesday, 9 June 2015

What is life like under Islamic state: from BBC news




John - Christopher - Sunol



http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-32831854

All should read this article, it is a BBC news story on what life is like in Isis Califate Mosul, Tikret and other such cities in Iraq and Syia, 

This is pure horror and worst than I have ever seen or heard of, this goes beyond that of the horror stories in Nazi Germany, Italy or Japan during the 1939-45 war. 

This is daily lfie for all citizens and we have a duty to fight this, Afer reading this it is world war 3 and we must back Obama, and other countries and fight this group untill it is destroyed, 

This is world war 3 and I tell all Isis members I am dedicated to spread this news world wide by social media


We are now in world war 3 and the whole world needs to buckly up untill this group is destroyed outright. No negotiaations all out war !!!



__________________________________________________________________


where all my you tubes when made up go onto at first



and I tell all zgeekers this message still stands (Please all note - one of these videos I took down due to my realising it was only made in anger at people who were defaming but time, but others who were my enemies deliberately stole it and put it back online to discredit me. I was before and am now genuine, this bunch of zgeekers who attacked me are just as bad as those that took me to court on lies) I am going to try and get back my taxi authority eventually and undo the damage these people done to me by being liars

!!! !!! !!!  !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!!

 -

 - 





this is very interesting as it is not from me, but from others who promote me without my knowledge online


Twitter account - 1070 followers

Facebook account - 112 Friends

Google + account - 79 followers 116,412 views

______________________________________


Date and time of posting - 8/6/15 - 20.30

Post a Comment