Popular Posts

Friday, 10 July 2015

AGENDA 21 MEANS SERVERE REGULATION to the extrereme



Agenda 21 is complete and utter regulation in all walks of life

This is fact, it will be worst that a Stalinist or a Nazi of the past, it will become the worst in history, 
it is looking at destroying total life for all mankind and this is the antiquity of the wickedness of man. 

The only thing that will change this from the wrolds destruction is the return of Jesus christ and if was not for that man would destroy himself.

What I am saying that control on all facets of life is coming your way and this is coming soon

Well then by for now and listen to my you tube message on this happening.

this is the crux of agenda 21 - watch this video


This is coming and coming quickly, we can see it in the day to day activities some of which I will try to expose on both my you tubes - this blog and my twitter account. 


+
This is my plan to save ban width and gigabytes to the lowest i can
I may do some videos from home but with the new equipment I have in the tablet 
I would rather move around thee place to show those that attack me and take me to court on false accusations

They have failed and failed big time

Rather than shut me up and keep me off line,
plus stop my you tubes

I am now more determied than ever to prove my point and these people who i will not name have had no effect upon me. Instead they have ucited me to go ahead alot futhe in putting out the message that I put out. 






__________________________________________________________________


and I tell all zgeekers this message still stands (Please all note - one of these videos I took down due to my realising it was only made in anger at people who were defaming but time, but others who were my enemies deliberately stole it and put it back on-line to discredit me. I was before and am now genuine, this bunch of zgeekers who attacked me are just as bad as those that took me to court on lies) I am going to try and get back my taxi authority eventually and undo the damage these people done to me by being liars

!!! !!! !!!  !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!!

You Tubes !!!
 !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!!
 -

 - 
click here !!!

!!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! 




this is very interesting as it is not from me, but from others who promote me without my knowledge online


Twitter account - 1057 followers


Facebook account 114 Friends - from old account
Freinds from new account - 72 Freinds
To read my statistics page - click here !!!



Google + account - 79 followers 121, 629 views

______________________________________






Date and time of posting - 10/7/15 - 20.30

Post a Comment