Popular Posts

Wednesday, 8 July 2015

Greece is in dire trouble, next could come many other countries which will bring a market crash and a new world order

John - Christopher - Sunol

Greece is in dire financial trouble

This is very very serrious, It could see other countries like dominoes come down, Next Italy and then Spain and others. 

Half the trouble is the wars being fought as wars are very expensive in many ways, but this is not the only problem. A number of international problems bring around this situation which is pushing the world on the brink of collapse.

This just as is spoken of in the book of Revelation that will happen and bring on the end times, or what I call agenda 21 - it is happening in reality. I will write on this all of the time so you can read my blogs, look at my you tubes or even look at other links and you tubes I put on-line to expalin this to the world. I come from a biblical prophetic point of view as I see the bible as 100% fact and no error in it. 

The bible is Gods word and is bring proved fact and correct in its prophecies as I type this right now. 

My  comments

when we see an ancient power like Greece fall we know that the times of the end are near and this is becoming more evident day by day to see this. 



My comments on the Greek situation world wide

this is the start of agenda 21 coming as this will be the sort of thing that goes world wide which we could see other countries come down like a domino



__________________________________________________________________



and I tell all zgeekers this message still stands (Please all note - one of these videos I took down due to my realising it was only made in anger at people who were defaming but time, but others who were my enemies deliberately stole it and put it back on-line to discredit me. I was before and am now genuine, this bunch of zgeekers who attacked me are just as bad as those that took me to court on lies) I am going to try and get back my taxi authority eventually and undo the damage these people done to me by being liars

!!! !!! !!!  !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!!

You Tubes !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!!
 -

 - 
click here !!!

!!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! 




this is very interesting as it is not from me, but from others who promote me without my knowledge online


Twitter account - 1056 followers


Facebook account 114 Friends - from old account



Google + account - 79 followers 119,990 views

______________________________________






Date and time of posting - 30/6/15 - 9.00

Post a Comment