Popular Posts

Monday, 21 March 2016

Federal election coming on July 2nd 2016


XXXXXXXXX

________________________________


Double dissolution and Federal Election 

in Australia, July 2nd 2016


I think that it will be the date of the 2016 Federal election, July 2nd 2016 and for the next 10 weeks Politics will be the main part of the news

Politicies like same sex marriage and the new senate voting issues will be maximun. This is a very sensitive and open election


I can see the labor going pro-gay marriage with the Greens, lets pray that labor does not get in


This is just the reason I will never vote labor again if the are joining up with the gay and lesbian rights Movements. GLRL 


to show what my interpretations of the articles spoken about
with other related issues

this just came out of the blue and I think it is going to be very interesting for the next 10 weeks of 
election campaign

This is a sad day for all of Australia to see what once was a good movement and the
foundation stone of our rights, now have joined up with this evil group. We now must reject 
the labor movement fully 100% untill this unity is broken, 

We must get up and fight and back the anti gay people and the conservatives as this is going to 
go from bad to worst and persecute the churches who will not accept sin. 

If you wish to contact me: 

Please take note all: I have adverse comments 
on a number of my you tubes, this is only people 
attacking me and none of this is true -
 If I lose control of being able to delete these 
comments but when I regain control these 
adverse comments will all be deleted emediately

Past attacks on me below for the sin of speaking
out against what I deem not to be adventageous
to the Global community in the present days. 

_______________________________


I beleive that we are all being gulled into a false sense of 

security by the Feminist cultural marxist philosophy that 
same sex marriage is equality and equality is what we all need.
 This is very wrong and we shall come to find 
that this will not and can not work. 

Homophobia is one example and I am one of 

the front line soldiers fighting to make all that come accross
 my further understand the  real meaning of homopobia. 

1. to be designated homopobic is NOT A HATE CRIME - 

a genuine homopobe has no desire to committ a criminal
 offense (and that is what stirring hate and violence 
towards anyone is let alone homosexuals) a real homopobic 
person hate no one and stays to their own personal beleifs

2. This is part of a world wide ploy by those in Femenist -

 Cultural Marxist Values which I do not adhere to - 
I see Cutural Marxism is a cult and I am committed to act agaisnt it,
 thus the same with the term homophobia which is not 
as all are lead to beleive. 

and 

3. I see it as my duty to stay to this - regardless of the

 amount of times I have been to court or how many times
 I go to court in the future and fight the good fight so that when 
I die God will see me as the Good and
 faithful servant fighting evil - which I see as the 
Cultural Marxist Femenist throught transgressing the world today. 








 : 
Post a Comment