Popular Posts

Thursday, 24 March 2016

the bible is the cause of homopobia !!! part B:


XXXXXXXXX

________________________________
this is due to the fact that God calls homosexuality sin, and thus 
same sex marriage is wickedness before God, They have a non 
sexist bible but most Christians icluding me will call this a
 perversion of the Gospel and what does God say about
 perversion of the Gospel

In Galations 1:7: which is really not another; only there are some 
who are disturbing you and want to distort the gospel of Christ
8But even if we, or an angel from heaven, should preach to
 you a gospel contrary to what we have preached to you, he is to be accursed!
 9As we have said before, so I say again now, if any man is preaching to
 you a gospel contrary to what you received, he is to be accursed!…

this is the verse I will state to those who say that the bible is the 
cause of homophobia and that is why I am the Happy little Homophobe 
living in my joy and will encourage others to do the same









I can see coming in the future that the bible will be 
outlawed as it will be seen as inciting hate. Very wrong
 and this is what God calls in Mathew chapter 24 and 
Revelations 13 with Daniel chapt 11 the last days. 

I see it as a joy to be called homopobic and encourage 

all others to do the same as  homopobia is not as it is 
put by the main stream of understanding of the 
 word homophobic. Homophobia is not hate, 
it is not violence and not a word to be shunned,
 it is a virtue that all of society on this earth must follow

or


they are living in sin and if we remain living in sin

 we do not have God on our 
side and end up in a place we will later on regrett. 

If the bible is the cause of homophobia then this is
 what I am realy: CLICK HERE 

There is non sexist versions of the bible to change 
the word of God to be inclusive of gender language 
and make the bible so called non homopobic
but
I call these an abomination before God and they are 
changing the meanings of Gods word and this comes 
under a curse from Satan in the same light as the 
Satanic bible written by Anton Sanzor Le Vey back in 1966 

Please take note all: I have adverse comments 
on a number of my you tubes, this is only people 
attacking me and none of this is true -
 If I lose control of being able to delete these 
comments but when I regain control these 
adverse comments will all be deleted emediately
the same with this and other blogs as mine. 

Past attacks on me below for the sin of speaking
out against what I deem not to be adventageous
to the Global community in the present days. 

_______________________________


I beleive that we are all being gulled into a false sense of 

security by the Feminist cultural marxist philosophy that 
same sex marriage is equality and equality is what we all need.
 This is very wrong and we shall come to find 
that this will not and can not work. 


Homophobia is one example and I am one of 


the front line soldiers fighting to make all that come accross
 my further understand the  real meaning of homopobia. 


1. to be designated homopobic is NOT A HATE CRIME - 


a genuine homopobe has no desire to committ a criminal
 offense (and that is what stirring hate and violence 
towards anyone is let alone homosexuals) a real homopobic 
person hate no one and stays to their own personal beleifs


2. This is part of a world wide ploy by those in Femenist -


 Cultural Marxist Values which I do not adhere to - 
I see Cutural Marxism is a cult and I am committed to act agaisnt it,
 thus the same with the term homophobia which is not 
as all are lead to beleive. 


and 


3. I see it as my duty to stay to this - regardless of the


 amount of times I have been to court or how many times
 I go to court in the future and fight the good fight so that when 
I die God will see me as the Good and
 faithful servant fighting evil - which I see as the 
Cultural Marxist Femenist throught transgressing the world today. 





Post a Comment