Popular Posts

Thursday, 14 April 2016

A new world order, or Agenda 21 now Agenda 2030 for the 21st century - video and a real one


XXXXXXXXX

________________________________

A new world Order for the 21st century

this is real and it is coming. i beleive that all should watch these videos - they were sent to me from a person watching my own videos and they are all worth watching


This is the reality of Agenda 2030 (24 Sept 2015) and what use  to be Agenda 21 dated from the 1992 Rio economic sustainability conference called agenda 21 or the earth summitt (1992) 

 My commentsOn these articles -

 later article

this is real and more real than most people realize - all should watch

This is real in many different ways and we all must realize that, then come to acceptance - things are only going to get worst and by the 2030's it could be at its climax - let us be diligent and wait and see what is to come. 

________________________________

Mobile Number 0468 309 09





Please take note all: I have adverse comments 
on a number of my you tubes, this is only people attacking me and none of this is true -
 If I lose control of being able to delete these 
comments but when I regain control these 
adverse comments will all be deleted emediately
the same with this and other blogs as mine. 

Past attacks on me below for the sin of speaking
out against what I deem not to be adventageous
to the Global community in the present days. 

I have been persecuted, taken to court and denied areas in life already due to my stern beleifs


I beleive that we are all being gulled into a false sense of 
security by the Feminist cultural marxist philosophy that 




same sex marriage is equality and equality is what we all need.
 This is very wrong and we shall come to find 
that this will not and can not work. 

Homophobia is one example and I am one of 

the front line soldiers fighting to make all that come accross
 my further understand the  real meaning of homopobia. 

1. to be designated homopobic is NOT A HATE CRIME - 

a genuine homopobe has no desire to committ a criminal
 offense (and that is what stirring hate and violence 
towards anyone is let alone homosexuals) a real homopobic 
person hate no one and stays to their own personal beleifs

2. This is part of a world wide ploy by those in Femenist -

 Cultural Marxist Values which I do not adhere to - 
I see Cutural Marxism is a cult and I am committed to act agaisnt it,
 thus the same with the term homophobia which is not 
as all are lead to beleive. 

and 

3. I see it as my duty to stay to this - regardless of the

 amount of times I have been to court or how many times
 I go to court in the future and fight the good fight so that when 
I die God will see me as the Good and
 faithful servant fighting evil - which I see as the 
Cultural Marxist Femenist throught transgressing the world today. 



Date and time of posting 
Thursday April 14th 2016 12.00

NB: All this format is my new format of posting from the 17th March 201

Post a Comment