Popular Posts

Monday, 4 April 2016

Fo the last 10 years I have been taken to court. and for the last time I will say this, I AM NOT GUILTY OF VILLIFICATION OR DISCRIMIANTION. I have been set up and framed and I will accept nothing else.


XXXXXXXXX

________________________________

Over the last 12 years I have been taken to court on Villification accusations


Eventhough I have been dragged through the tribunals and court over the last 12 years I still will not accept that I have done anything wrong. If anything my resolve has hardened and I am still willing to fight these false accusations. That is all they are is false accusations based on a political vendetta by politicians and high up people who use abuse the system with the use of a man with mental problems and obessions to the stage he lives his life for the next court experience at putting accusations against others. This man is obessed with the Anti Discrimination and villification acts (especially homosexual villification ammendement Nov 1993)

Not even a trained and qualified lawer gets obessed over the operation of such legislation like this man does and he is playing out his obessions in reality at the use of tax payers money in a Ttribunal and courts of law. 

I have another appeal in Sydney on the 9th May 2016 and I hope and pray that this is the last time - we will have to wait and see. 

THIS MUST STOP RIGHT NOW AND IT IS NOT UP TO ME, IT IS UP TO HIM BEING STOPPED BY THE FULL FORCE OF THE LAW AND BRINGING THE GUILTY PARTIES TO ACCOUNTS OF THEIR BEHAVIOUR BEFORE THE LAW. 

I started off with a nutty University Lecturer who was political in mind but when the University lecturer died in 2010 (Henry Collier) this man (|Garry) took over as he wanted the cutos from the homosexual lobby and wanted to be a big hero in the eyes of the GLRL and their cohorts. Henry Collier constructed a campaign of lies to further villificatrion law and the man who I am speaking of carried this campaign of lies on after Henry passed away. 

Thus I can accept none of my cases which were substantiated as they are all based on constructed lies and purgery and those who construct such need to come before teh courts of law and made accountable for this. 


I am not willing to accept any of this information as the truth, All my cases are a constructed cases of lies and need to be made accountable before the courts. 


________________________________

Mobile Number 0468 309 09





Please take note all: I have adverse comments 
on a number of my you tubes, this is only people attacking me and none of this is true -
 If I lose control of being able to delete these 
comments but when I regain control these 
adverse comments will all be deleted emediately
the same with this and other blogs as mine. 

Past attacks on me below for the sin of speaking
out against what I deem not to be adventageous
to the Global community in the present days. 

I have been persecuted, taken to court and denied areas in life already due to my stern beleifs








I beleive that we are all being gulled into a false sense of 

security by the Feminist cultural marxist philosophy that 
same sex marriage is equality and equality is what we all need.
 This is very wrong and we shall come to find 
that this will not and can not work. 

Homophobia is one example and I am one of 

the front line soldiers fighting to make all that come accross
 my further understand the  real meaning of homopobia. 

1. to be designated homopobic is NOT A HATE CRIME - 

a genuine homopobe has no desire to committ a criminal
 offense (and that is what stirring hate and violence 
towards anyone is let alone homosexuals) a real homopobic 
person hate no one and stays to their own personal beleifs

2. This is part of a world wide ploy by those in Femenist -

 Cultural Marxist Values which I do not adhere to - 
I see Cutural Marxism is a cult and I am committed to act agaisnt it,
 thus the same with the term homophobia which is not 
as all are lead to beleive. 

and 

3. I see it as my duty to stay to this - regardless of the

 amount of times I have been to court or how many times
 I go to court in the future and fight the good fight so that when 
I die God will see me as the Good and
 faithful servant fighting evil - which I see as the 
Cultural Marxist Femenist throught transgressing the world today. 



Date and time of posting 
Sunday April 5th 2016 7.00

NB: All this format is my new format of posting from the 17th March 2016 

and will remain untill I come up with something better

Post a Comment