Popular Posts

Friday, 1 April 2016

for all to see: I do not villify, never have and never will. I was set up by homosexaul activist thugs from the Gay and Lesbian Rights Lobby


XXXXXXXXX

________________________________

All must realize this, I am victim of homosexual activist thugs from the GLBT groups and the Gay and lesbian rights lobby. this is NOT all members of the GLBT groups as this man would have you beleive,  which represents the broader group of homosexual people, the people supporting this man are from only a small group of people from inside the GLBT groups who are Political activists from the gay and lesbian rights lobby (Marriage equality groups)  who are all obessed with 
Anti villification law (1993 Clover Moore Amendments) and discrimination law which they corruptly use to futher their own political cause, as been done with me. They even have got the media involved to support their case

 I always have been and never will take responsbility for any of my court appearences or actions against me. It is all the fault of a gay activist who is part of the GLRL groups (this is not the average homosexual) and I have been used as a Political Pawn to set case law for the purpose of strenghthening the anti villification laws amendments (Cover Moore  Novewmber 1993) within the Anti Discrimination Act 1977. 

All must realize the GLRL groups are homosexual activists groups lobbying for political change for what they call "rights" for all homosexuals when in reality the large majority of homosexuals are happy the way they are and care less about the so called "rights" on the Political scence - this is only for the own political advances in their "so called" careers as part of the homosexual lobby. 

I have been set up all on a lie, as proprted by the homosexual activist community.  I state that they are only a bunch of trouble makers and internet thugs using the law to further their own causes and persecute people like me and others who speak out against these issues to do with same sex marriage and other related issues. They are more well known as the Gay and Lesbian Rights Lobby

They have used a man with Physciatric issues to carry out what he calls in his obession as "his work"  (indicating that this man is obessed over something that in reality is only realy a mirage in his mind) but this who is obessed in calling himself a 
"anti discrimination campaigner" and living this life of fantasy in reality. I will not accept any other explantion. He is living in his own delutions and backed by others in doing this to the others can keep their names clean of all corruption which is happening. This man comitts open deliberate Purgery on the large scale and tells lies with totaly fabricated evidence deliberately to win his cases. 

I do not even put the full responsibility on this man as he is only realy the fallguy for the homosexual rights groups, legislators and others to further their case law. 

I an not willing ever accept anything else other than that. 
                                                                                                                                                                                                                  My comments on these article(s)  a b - c - d - e - f - g - h                                                

I am part of a Political attack brought on by the Gay and lesbian rights lobby (which all themselves equality before the law) and their cronies to set case law

Nothing else and they are using this man who takes me to court as a weapon to get this unethicaly passed law to strenghten the villification and anti discrimination laws for political purposes. They are doing this by the use of unlected people from the Judicial systems by the use of case law to set a legal precedent in villification or discrimination cases (though civil tribunal and courts) 

That is the reason for me putting this online and on my blog: to show all the truth, not to villify or victimize anyone or anything as I will be accused of over this article. 

These people taking me to court are only Bullies who want to push a political objective, nothing more or less than that. I honestly beelive that those who set me up and framed me in the Tribunals and court cases I have been through are part of the coming New World Order or unknowinly being led by those in the Illuminati to shut me up. This will happen to all who speak out against this coming evil. 

as a final of this blog posting. I am willing to accept nothing else other than the desicription I gave in this blog entry as this is all part of fantasy land being played out in reality and the worst thing being accepted as fact by some. 

Please note I never liked thugs and never will. I will fight thugs back all of the time as I have in past and will in future. That is all the people who are taking me to court based on lies are not activists but THUGS. 

also note this I beleive is all a part of the coming new world order - and I want to expose it like this. - this is all part of the coming new world order and those in controll see me as a minor threat so they attack me by people like the Gary who is taking me to court at the moment. 






Please take note all: I have adverse comments 
on a number of my you tubes, this is only people attacking me and none of this is true -
 If I lose control of being able to delete these 
comments but when I regain control these 
adverse comments will all be deleted emediately
the same with this and other blogs as mine. 

Past attacks on me below for the sin of speaking
out against what I deem not to be adventageous
to the Global community in the present days. 

_______________________________











I beleive that we are all being gulled into a false sense of 

security by the Feminist cultural marxist philosophy that 
same sex marriage is equality and equality is what we all need.
 This is very wrong and we shall come to find 
that this will not and can not work. 

Homophobia is one example and I am one of 

the front line soldiers fighting to make all that come accross
 my further understand the  real meaning of homopobia. 

1. to be designated homopobic is NOT A HATE CRIME - 

a genuine homopobe has no desire to committ a criminal
 offense (and that is what stirring hate and violence 
towards anyone is let alone homosexuals) a real homopobic 
person hate no one and stays to their own personal beleifs

2. This is part of a world wide ploy by those in Femenist -

 Cultural Marxist Values which I do not adhere to - 
I see Cutural Marxism is a cult and I am committed to act agaisnt it,
 thus the same with the term homophobia which is not 
as all are lead to beleive. 

and 

3. I see it as my duty to stay to this - regardless of the

 amount of times I have been to court or how many times
 I go to court in the future and fight the good fight so that when 
I die God will see me as the Good and
 faithful servant fighting evil - which I see as the 
Cultural Marxist Femenist throught transgressing the world today. 





Date and time of posting 
Saturday April 2nd 2016 8.30

NB: All this format is my new format of posting from the 17th March 2016 


and will remain untill I come up with something better














Post a Comment