Popular Posts

Sunday, 3 April 2016

Gay group (Homosexual group) demands that christian churches be shut down fro opposing same sex marriage


XXXXXXXXX

________________________________

Gay group demands that Christian Churches be shut down for Opposing same sex Marriage. 


Yes this is coming, not only to America but to the whole Western World, Militant homosexual people are very undemocratic and Totalitarian - they is part of the plan for a one world government and a one world church under Agenda 2030. 

I can see this rising and coming on in a number of places. Soviet union, Red China and other countries like have done this in the past when a religion dissagrees with their Government of the day. Same with homosexual activism which in reality are similar to the old Soviet and Red Chinese governments over this and when or if they get in power this is certainly to be pushed by some members of the homosexual lobby, These groups are very  oppressive and controling and I opt out  to oppose these groups openly as the gay groups which say such are very evil gtroups and working on behalf of Satan - the Devil - himself.


This is coming and we can not stop it. The only person that can stop these gay groups is the power of the Holy Spirit or on the day that Christ returns and these Gay groups might win for now but eventualy in a short time they will be stopped by God.

if churches close down for these groups lobbing I am willing to go underground and go to prison for opposing this. I will never accept same sex marriage as it is wickedness before God and demon spirits encompass all who go into such a venture. 

With what the Labor Party is putting out for the next election, they will have the support of the homosexual lobby and the Greens - this could very well come to Australia and if it does, it will come after same sex marriage is already law and very quickly. 

So we must oppose all Labor Greens and all prop0nents of same sex marriage at the next 2016 July 2nd election of we could find ourselfs in a lot of bother in the next couple of years with this. I will never accept same sex Marriage no matter what anyone does to me to try and force me. 
________________________________

Mobile Number 0468 309 09





Please take note all: I have adverse comments 
on a number of my you tubes, this is only people attacking me and none of this is true -
 If I lose control of being able to delete these 
comments but when I regain control these 
adverse comments will all be deleted emediately
the same with this and other blogs as mine. 

Past attacks on me below for the sin of speaking
out against what I deem not to be adventageous
to the Global community in the present days. 

I have been persecuted, taken to court and denied areas in life already due to my stern beleifs







I beleive that we are all being gulled into a false sense of 

security by the Feminist cultural marxist philosophy that 
same sex marriage is equality and equality is what we all need.
 This is very wrong and we shall come to find 
that this will not and can not work. 

Homophobia is one example and I am one of 

the front line soldiers fighting to make all that come accross
 my further understand the  real meaning of homopobia. 

1. to be designated homopobic is NOT A HATE CRIME - 

a genuine homopobe has no desire to committ a criminal
 offense (and that is what stirring hate and violence 
towards anyone is let alone homosexuals) a real homopobic 
person hate no one and stays to their own personal beleifs

2. This is part of a world wide ploy by those in Femenist -

 Cultural Marxist Values which I do not adhere to - 
I see Cutural Marxism is a cult and I am committed to act agaisnt it,
 thus the same with the term homophobia which is not 
as all are lead to beleive. 

and 

3. I see it as my duty to stay to this - regardless of the

 amount of times I have been to court or how many times
 I go to court in the future and fight the good fight so that when 
I die God will see me as the Good and
 faithful servant fighting evil - which I see as the 
Cultural Marxist Femenist throught transgressing the world today. 



Date and time of posting 
Sunday April 3rd 2016 8.30

NB: All this format is my new format of posting from the 17th March 2016 

and will remain untill I come up with something better





Post a Comment