Popular Posts

Saturday, 9 April 2016

I have had others create troubles for me as they thought they know best !!! I will accept nothing else !!!


XXXXXXXXX

In all of my cases both past and present I have had are instigated by other people who are political and social activists to make corrupt decisions for me. When I get professional advice to state that I am not guilty, I am medicaly and mentaly fit and proper to drive a taxi (public vechile) and even a motor vechile for private use. I am a fit and proper person capable of working in the public. I have no mental or Psychiatric dissorder what so ever. That is all healed and their is no medical or Phsciatric evidence to say that I am still adversaly effected. The people taking me to court and lobbying agaisnt me will not accept the Professional advice, they get even  harder and carron with their political campaign agaisnt me

I get the all clear those who took me to court and accused me do not agree and then lobby to have me sanctioned.l They get upset when they are ignored by the officials so they go political to get policies and legislation changed. 

All I will state and for now and leave it at this I am NOT GUILTY OF WHAT I AM ACCUSED OF. I HAVE NO MENTAL PROBLEMS AND I AM CONSTANTLY UNDER BARRAGE BY TROUBLE MAKERS AND POLITICAL ACTIVISTS who have no rights. They are not professionals and onl professional trouble makers who need to be ignored. 

But these people are so insistant that they know right AND THEY ARE THE LAW THUS GO ABOUT TO PUSH AN ISSUE rather than stop and listen to the professional people. Thus they will not accept any professional advice I call them political activist who are just plain trouble makers and I itent to fight this all the way right through the court systms. I will not stopor lie down and I can not compromise over any of the issues that the people brought on (villification ect) as I beleive the people taking me to court are not only liars but very evil people with an alternative objective to push a political agenda. I am being sued as the horse which the ride on the back of to push a political agenda and when they find out that they are wrong. They will not accept this so thus I have no choice but to reject guilt and all decisions that have gone against me and fight on to teh very end. 


 This is all fact and can be learned from several areas - mob and mass rule often do not listen to the professionals and work off emotions more than logic and solid profissional advice (similar situation in the dark days of France back 240 years ago at the storming of the bastille in the French Revolution. The people wanted to get rid of a corrupt King Louis XVI because of an enormous debt, and bring on a new but what they brought on was worst than what they got rid of, Nepolian Bonaparte who used the guilatine and cut heads off bodies willy nilly, Nepoian brought on terror to France for the next 15 years untill he was finaly defeated at the Battle of Waterloo on June 15 1815)

________________________________

Mobile Number 0468 309 09





Please take note all: I have adverse comments 
on a number of my you tubes, this is only people attacking me and none of this is true -
 If I lose control of being able to delete these 
comments but when I regain control these 
adverse comments will all be deleted emediately
the same with this and other blogs as mine. 

Past attacks on me below for the sin of speaking
out against what I deem not to be adventageous
to the Global community in the present days. 

I have been persecuted, taken to court and denied areas in life already due to my stern beleifs


I beleive that we are all being gulled into a false sense of 












security by the Feminist cultural marxist philosophy that 
same sex marriage is equality and equality is what we all need.
 This is very wrong and we shall come to find 
that this will not and can not work. 

Homophobia is one example and I am one of 

the front line soldiers fighting to make all that come accross
 my further understand the  real meaning of homopobia. 

1. to be designated homopobic is NOT A HATE CRIME - 

a genuine homopobe has no desire to committ a criminal
 offense (and that is what stirring hate and violence 
towards anyone is let alone homosexuals) a real homopobic 
person hate no one and stays to their own personal beleifs

2. This is part of a world wide ploy by those in Femenist -

 Cultural Marxist Values which I do not adhere to - 
I see Cutural Marxism is a cult and I am committed to act agaisnt it,
 thus the same with the term homophobia which is not 
as all are lead to beleive. 

and 

3. I see it as my duty to stay to this - regardless of the

 amount of times I have been to court or how many times
 I go to court in the future and fight the good fight so that when 
I die God will see me as the Good and
 faithful servant fighting evil - which I see as the 
Cultural Marxist Femenist throught transgressing the world today. 



Date and time of posting 
Sunday April 10th 2016 5.30

NB: All this format is my new format of posting from the 17th March 2016

Post a Comment