Popular Posts

Wednesday, 20 April 2016

New formate for all my blogs after Thursday April 21st 2016




I had a virus sent to my desktop and it will be off line untill I get a updated Norton and back online or what I could do is purchase another PC desk top. 

I would rather use my money  to fight the trouble makers taking me to court and get a new PC desk top to write more on than pay the fines to the person who took me to court as I see him as a very evil man who I will Not bow down to over Villification 

Written  by John Christopher Sunol 
Dated 21st April 2016 8.27am 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New format of all blogs and writings from now on 21st April 2016
I will write up all future blogs in this method to make a change to my blogs

You Tube(s) for this message 
Post a Comment