Popular Posts

Thursday, 28 April 2016

The end of the Universe is nearer than we think


I always have and always been fascinated on space travel, ever since the beginning of travel and the moon landings 

After 1972 they finished the moon landings (Apollo 17) and I got a little disappointing but now in my older age I can see my life long dreams come to fruition. 

This is starting back with the new Orion Missions about to go into action. Now Orion is going to take over where the Apollo left off some 50 years earlier, with the Massive change in technology this will become very interesting. 

I always wanted to be able to watch going to mars in real life, and it looks I will live long enough to be able to do just that if I do not pass away in the meantime. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Written by John Christopher Sunol 
7.42 29th April 2016


Post a Comment