Popular Posts

Thursday, 12 May 2016

I am going to help out some candidates in the coming Federal election July 2 2016


I Can not stand myself this time but next time yes after I am discharged bankrupt. I do not get discharged untill February 2017. I am going to a meeting tomorrow to work with candidates as I want to see every last Green thrown out of Parliament and we must not vote labor either as they both support same sex marriage which is the curse of the 21st century directly from Satans headquaters on all who go down this path. I am adamant about that and I intend to push this point to all.

I will also be writing on election issues on this blog all the way through this upcoming election. Looking for controversial issues such as same sex marriage. 

I will also comcentrate with other issues both controversial and of a national defence  nature. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Written by John Christopher Sunol 
20.05 Thursday May 12th  2016

My comments
Post a Comment