Popular Posts

Friday, 13 May 2016

I will be working on Poling booths and in Public for the Christian Democratic Party Fred Nile group Local branch this Federal elections 2016


This coming Federal election I am going to run a polling booth in Newcastle again and I will meet thousands of people I will be in contact with.

I am very anti Green and labor due to the processing of same sex marriage (within 100 days of Labor winning this federal election) and other such issues so I will work hard over the next 7 weeks and on voting day to back the candidate Milton Caine for the seat of Newcastle with the CDP. My main focus is to get known in Politics so I can stand again after I am discharged bankrupt in Feb 2017. I will also back and support the Fred Nile group as I have already being doing for many years. 

I am putting up the local, and the national web pages as a link to this blog entry for all to read the official policies

I am going to go in public and help on Poling Booths and scrutineering  as aftrr Feb 2017 when I am dischaged bankrupt I intend to stand for politics again and I need to build a profile and name in the local communities and this MUST START NOW !!! To have any success at all.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Written by John Christopher Sunol 
Friday 13th May 2016 17.20





Post a Comment