Popular Posts

Wednesday, 11 May 2016

A perfect example of what can come to bite you in the bum when you make a mistake - even years down the track.


I have been set up and framed right from the beginnings. This leader called Pirate from Zgeek appeared in my first original case of Collier vs Sunol in 2005 right from the beginnings of this whole scenario which I have been through. He told lies from day 1 at the start and I was being mocked online big time. This is before the whole scenario with Burns. Henry Collier brought in the homosexual lobby which was already present before Garry Burns came on the scene.

This silly video I did make in error back in 2007/8 and I had a then friend of mine suggested I make it to show anger at what was happening during that time. I had it online for less than 24 hours and had it taken down. I took it down as I knew I made a mistake by showing anger online, but alas it was taken and copied by the very same people I was speaking against and turned back on me to show all that I was bad. It was used to demonize me to my audience online. 

This was in the early days of you tube and most is not all Zgeekers were techies (a term for technology buffs) who were stalking me big time during this time. When they came across  this they copied it and used it against me thus I lost control. Even  to date 8 to 9 years later this is still online and I have no control as Zgeek  copied my original before I took it down as they were stalking me big time in these days

I will say no more but let you all watch this again with another video which is my own answer to this.

NOTE: THE SERIOUS LESSON BEHIND THIS STORY IS: WATCH WHAT YOU PUT ONLINE AS IT YOU MAKE A GENUINE MISTAKE LIKE I DID IT CAN COME TO BITE YOU IN THE BUM SOME TIME IN THE FUTURE AND CAN BE USED AGAINST YOU.


Note all: this is the long term outcome of all of this, it is going global: Read and watch this all please and take note: 

(What we do right now can have consequences in the future (years down the track) - this is one example of that. - just look at these statistics, taken off blogger at one instance in time. 10.50 on Thursday 12th May 2016: people looking at my blog at one instance in time:

https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=3460991381694040982#audiencestats

This has many consequences, both for you and can be used against you as well. )

Another total lies made by Zgeek to attack me with. 
John Sunol is going to murder Me - and Pirate the leader of this group was the one who told lies against me in the first 
Collier vs Sunol case back in 2005 - this is why I made the stupid mistake of making THIS back in 2007/8 when all this trouble was going on. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Written by John Christopher Sunol
Thursday May 12th 2016




My comments - this is the video that this post if all over and it is online, I made it up at first yes in 2007/8. Made this in anger and had it online for less than one hour and realizes I made a mistake, then I took it down immediately. 


_______________________________

But zgeek were full of trouble makers who were stalking me at this time and defaming me big time, as I made a mistake they saw an opportunity to defame me big time and took this and put it under their own administration. 


It is still online being used against me 8-9 years after it was taken down. Pirate the man in charge of zgeek was such a bunch of trolls and a trouble maker that he even told lies in my first case with Collier vs Sunol and helped set me up. When I challenged them for their blatant defamation and lies about me, I made a mistake and took down my mistake which was suggested by a friend of mine during this time who made the video for me, they took it as they were stalking me big time and used it against me to attack me and make me sound and look like a fool. They used defamation and lies to attack me with. 


All need to watch this video in conjunction with my answer to this. 


Thanking you


Yours


John 







Post a Comment