Wednesday, 27 July 2016

Hilary Clinton the democrat Nominee (official) : United states election, Clinton vs Trump


Hillary Clinton: Nominated: this is historic and this will make this election year 2016 go down in all time future History as a world changing effect. 

I normally am not a Democratically minded person but if I was in the United states I would change as I think that Donald Trump has a few serious problems which do not fit in with the United states President. I would be dubious about his intentions. 

As for Hillary Clinton I am not in agree ance with her left wing ideas but at least she has been a congress woman for a number of decades and a former first lady so she is far better for me than Donald Trump. I can not say anything else as I live in Australia and am only going off Media reports and what I can learn online which is often very close to the target. 

So it is now officially, Clinton vs Trump for the United states election

The year 2016 is going to become a very famous year in future history - similar to 1900, 1914, 1933, 1939, 1945 all are as they have history making stories in them

___________________________
Written by John Christopher Sunol
22.08 on Wednesday July 27th 2016


Post a Comment