Popular Posts

Sunday, 17 July 2016

I am going to do a TAFE diploma online with online


I am going to do a TAFE diploma in community welfare online and get a job out of this, It will take around 9 moths but I have quite a lot of advance standing and this will go well to build up my past education and get work from it. 

I will also do another Diploma in business skills to get a job in administration and public service. This second diploma will be in Marketing and business Administration to upgrade tnese skills as well to gain work in marketing and administration in government agencies and private organizations. 

Over the next 2 years I will study both welfare and business to upgrade my skills I have had for over 20 years.

I will say no more on this just go ahead.

________________________

Written by John Christopher Sunol
at 15.22 on Monday July 18th 2016


My comments

I just signned up for an online NSW Tafe Diploma in community service




Post a Comment