Popular Posts

Saturday, 30 July 2016

Prince died, and lots of people are putting in false claims for his personal fortune


this shows you how greedy people are. When a famous man like Prince leaves no will and has no hairs, $300 million dollars lots of people try their luck with false claims to be the heirs of Princes estate just for the money. 

How much more if someone like myself won or suddenly received a lot of money. There would be dozens of false victimisation and vilification claims to get the money from me. not just the person who has told lies already. 

I need to let all know that I am aware of this and this is the main reason I fight back. To stop this form of skulduggery 


_________________________
Written by John Christopher Sunol
18.50 on Saturday July 30th 2016



Post a Comment