Thursday, 28 July 2016

Type John Christopher Sunol and you will see how I have been attacked - and stalked online



Type my name John Christopher Sunol or type John Sunol into google and you will see how much I have been attacked for  writing this blog.

This is very prolific and I challenge every person in the world to type John Sunol into Google
Or John Christopher Sunol into google and just watch and see what comes up.

I will say no more and let you see for yourself

I get attacked as I put this style of information into my blog: "Sparkles the Pony; child Paedophilia among the homosexual communities"I even lost my taxi authority as I had to many false complaints and was refused a bus authority as I upset some people by telling the truth. 

More false attacks upon me when I was taken to court, this is on these internet search engines when you type in my name. 


Please note all: I expect more lies to be told and more false attacks to come like what happened in days gone by: - it has all happened as I have the courage to put online controversial topics like :

this - sparkles the Pony - child pedophelia in certain minority groups !!! 

----------------------------------------------------------
Written by John Christopher Sunol
16.46 Friday July 29th 2016



My comments

Google
Type John Christopher Sunol into google
or Yahoo
And see what you come up with
or excite
And see what you come up with
or go-duck-go 
And see what you come up with
or dog-pile
And see what you come up with
or web-crawler
And see what you come up with
or hotbot

or any other search engine on the net to see what comes up. put my name in as John Sunol or John Christopher Sunol to see as both are different in the web sites brought up

Go to any other search engine and type in John Sunol or John Christopher Sunol and you might be surprised. 









Post a Comment