Popular Posts

Sunday, 21 August 2016

Hillary Clinton in prophecy


This prophecy is worth reading for all. It makes a lot of sense when a discussion on the coming 
Anti - Christ is  being taken. I believe the Anti Christ is going to be a real man and this man will also have a spiritual side to him as well. He will the worst than  man to ever exist in the whole 6,000 years of recorded human history, and the spiritual side will come straight out of the pits of hell and he will be the bodily incarnation of Lucifer himself (Satan). 

I will keep on writing on these articles taken from media reports as they happened.


I have bog reservations over Donald Trump as well and I feel war could break out even with either Trump or Clinton. Also Clinton is heavily left wing Cultural Marxist in her thinking.

-----------------------

Written by John Christopher Sunol
14.22 Tuesday August 22nd 2016


My comments








Post a Comment