Popular Posts

Thursday, 4 August 2016

down load articles on Chinese threat for war, Phillipines - united states - Vietnam - South Koroea - japan vs China and North Korea


there is a real threat of a large war in this area of the world and if it breaks out it will not be conventional, it could turn out to be nuclear and/or biological/Chemical. 

This is not spoken of on the mainline news a lot as the authorities do not want to get mass panic or scale. I managed to get some articles and you tubes to down load so I am willing to put this on my blog for anyone in the world to access. My blog is public for all to access without having to sign in or give a password. 

____________________________
Written by John Christopher Sunol
10.02 on Friday August 5th 2016


My comments












Post a Comment