Sunday, 14 August 2016

I am also out to protect the people from the Cultural !arxist minority who want dame sex Marriage

John Christopher Sunol

My whole mission of life is to: inform all of the evils of Cultural Marxism and the damage it is going to do and doing to the whole of society.

I will do this for as long as I am on this earth and breathing  a breath of life no matter what obticles I obtain on the journey through life.

Life is like a journey we are passing through untill we obtain our final goal which will come after we die.


-----------------------------------------------------------------
Written by John Christopher Sunol
At 2.58 on Monday August 15th 2016

My comments

Cultural Marxism and Same-Sex-rights  are part of the church of Satan: the one started by a Anton Le Vey and now run by a Peter Gilmore after Anton died in October 1997




I declare all out open warefare with all of those who support same sex marriage and support cultural Marxism - same sex marriage is wickedness in the eyes of God (that is Jesus Christ) and surely shall bring Gods Holy wrath down upon all of those that delge down this path of wockedness before God.




Post a Comment