Popular Posts

Tuesday, 16 August 2016

My main area of target is the Gay and lesbian Rights Lobby as this:


Is the curse of Australia and all over the world, It tells lies about statistics as not even all the members of the LGBT groups know where this group stand for in reality.

They think it is just a human rights group looking for human rights when that is partly the case yet, but it goes much further than just that. These people are at the head of the homosexual lobby which are pushing for same sex rights, gay marriage and to force it upon all of society. I will write on this all of the time from now on to expose it to the public what its main objective is and its end goals. 

To force evil upon all of society and bring a homosexual one world dictatorship. It is doing this through cultural Marxism as it is communist in nature and wants full control of the whole earth. 

 I will go through this at other times in future posts but I need to let all know that this needs exposing as it is the main driving force behind the Gary and the Henry Collier that took me to court on hyped up lies as accusations. 

It is very unethical using a man with a Psychological problem for its own activist and taking me to court so many times and now is the time that I come out of the woodwork and expose it fully to the world for what it is.

A very evil group that wants to control all with Cultural Marxism and left wing politics and take over society.

Note to all: I blame This group for abusing the discrimination law against me, not those who took me and filed the complaints against me, they are only puppets for this group acting as a fall guy. 


__________________________
Written by John Christopher Sunol 
14.00 Wednesday August 17th 2016


My comments



k


PART B - I AM FOCUSING ALL MY ATTACKS AND DEFENCE ON THE GAY AND LESBIAN RIGHTS GROUPS 
not Gary as he is only a fall guy for the glrl.org.au


Post a Comment