Popular Posts

Saturday, 3 September 2016

America in Phrophecy - Mystery Babylon - the heads of Agenda 21 -Fall of America before January 2017 in this video - watch this video (You Tube) it is very important for today


A very important video for all to watch. I listened to it and it makes biblical sense
but
I will wait and see as things unfold. 

I suggest for all to find time and watch this video, take note and follow the news events as this blog does. 

I am not of the people that produced this but I state that all should watch this as it does have a lot of very important information in it, I do not wish to push it but leave it on my blog for all to see if they wish to. 

I am a christian and I got to a Pentecostal/Evangelical bible teaching church which is not aligned to the people who made this out. I found it on the net but seeing the seriousness of the times as they are today, I feel it is important for all to watch and take into account what is said, as what is being said is very good and can be proven. 

There are a number of different end time interpretation of phrophetic writing from scripture and this is only but one of the interpretations. Insee it interesting and making some sense so I would like to promote this to the world off my blog so that all can view this and make their own judged decision.







_________________________________
Written by John Christopher Sunol
7.00 am Sunday August 4th 2016


My comments.











China and the United States over Spratley Islands one start of world war 3,


world war 3 in biblicaprophecy




Post a Comment