Popular Posts

Monday, 5 September 2016

Catholic church trust funds as compensation for Phedophelia victins (David Shoebridge)


This is dreadful and those priests that were involved in this must be taken to account with the full force of the  law. 

You can not blame the Roman Catholic church but for what some of their priests did considering it was over 20 - 25 years ago. 

What I feel is that this bill on property trusts will be abused by Greedy people who put in false  claims and it has has other ramifications outside the catholic church. I myself could fall victim to this as that liar Gary who took me to court on lies that  I vilify Homosexuals could use this to gain access to my trusts, home by telling more lies as he done before  (Burns vs Sunol) and encourage others. 

So let us pray that this bill by David Shoebridge in NSW parliament does not get through without being amended in big ways if it does get passed.

NB: I am getting taken back to court on this accusation and I am not afraid to fight this man in court as I have so many times before anyway

------------------------------------------------
Written by John Christopher Sunol 
At 8.00 on Tuesday September 6th 2016


My comments     














More complaints against me 














Post a Comment