Popular Posts

Thursday, 22 September 2016

I am being hunted down for $40,000 from cases in the past I lost Burns Vs Sunol


Over a period of 4 years (2011-2015)  I have been ordered to pay over $40,000 TO Garry for the villification laws being breached by me and the supposed hurt I was have been deemed to be done. 

I recognise none of this and I class that Garry a fraud who won the cases by telling lies. If I had the money I would pay this money and piss this idiot off as I was set up and Framed by this theif. 

I can not pay and will not even consider negotiating with this man who is a plain straight out fraud:and these reasons are 

1: I do not have  the money, can not get the money as I am bankrupt
2: If I had the money I would pay him off and piss him off but it does not work like that as I can not trust this man, he would develop more bullshit stories out of his head and want more. Also he would encourage others to do the same thus go on a gravy train ride to destroy me and I would get more people put in more fraudulent claims which this man Garry could help to organize. 

So I am going to do nothing and only fight him in the courts, but I will not stop or pay him for these reasons

and FINAL:I WILL  JUST NOT PAY A FRAUD LIKE THIS GARRY WHO TOOK ,E AND HE CAN NOT FORCE ME

I have nothing else to say over this


------------------------------------------
WRITTEN BY JOHN CHRISTOPHER SUNOL 
18.19 Thursday September 22nd 2016






Post a Comment