Popular Posts

Thursday, 15 September 2016

I am discharged bankrupt by February 2017 -After this date I can stand for office again


My bankruptcy discharge comes up in February 2017. 

So I only have to wait another 4 months and the world is my ouster. 


One great thing about about me is: that I will never give in if I am right as I know that when you have faith in God nothing can stop you:as long as you are in His will.

Philipians 4:19: He will supply all my needs according to His riches in Gory is what has happened to me on numerous occasions. 

Now my bankruptcy is due to be discharged I will find that I will be better off.

Next Year after February 2017

I will look at standing for office again and  if I can get hold of the money I might do a trip overseas again like I did back in the 1970's and 80's. 

But

I will be ramping up this blog and my opposition to issues such at Same sex marriage


-------------------------------------------
Written by John Christopher Sunol 
5.44 Friday September 16 2016




Post a Comment