Popular Posts

Saturday, 24 September 2016

I am a homophobic bigot (Like Jesus Christ is) and I revel in it !!!





I am a homophobic bigot and revel in it sounds like a bad person. Well then that is not so true. You can be a God fearing person and the Kindest good living person on the earth but still be a homophobic bigot in your own personal life. 

Well that is what I am and I am not willing to change as God has called me to  this both  online and off line.

Now let me explain in a few short terms:
The real meaning of a Meaning of the word Bigot is a person who believes in one definition of a term above all else. I believe that Jesus Christ is the only way and He calls us all to be like Him and I am happy to be called a bigot in this sense. We are NOT hostile towards other religious groups as some define as I believe that all are given a free will, but I believe their is only one way to heaven and no other way is truth and that is by the death of Jesus Christ on the Cross and Him shedding His blood for all our sins. Homosexuality is sin and Christ died on the cross so we might be free of din and in this term I am a Bigot to beleive this above all else

Now the real meaning of the word HOMOPHOBE is to have negative attitude towards  what is sin As homosexuality is sin before God thus same sex marriage is very political and oppressive (wickedness before God) I am the Happy little homophobe living in my joy.

To be a Bigot in one sense is to reject all else but for Jesus Christ. To be classified Homophobic is to reject the sin of homosexuality which is very prominent today. 

So within myself I am a Homophobic Bigot and proud of this. I encourage you to also become like me, but that is your choice and if you do not want that, then as  Pope Francis, said who am I to ask for you to change, that is left up for your decison and you must take the outcome of any decison you make.

As a conclusion

I call upon all who see the same was as I, to become Homophobic Bigots as well (like I am) as it is a good thing for as many as we can get to change our thinking, beleifs and attitudes to encompass this way of life.

This beingn a Homophobic Bigot is a way of life I live and I encourage as many who accept the truth to love as I live.A Homophobic Bigot and revel in this as well.

If Jesus Christ was walking the earth Today he would called a homophobic bigot: I wanto to be like Jesus Christ as I am called into fellowship with him: so it is an honour for me to be called a homophobic bigot as well amd I intend to enco7others to doo the same

------------------------------------------------------
Written by John Christopher Sunol 
7.45 Sunday September 25th 2016

My Comments 


I beleive that Jesus Christ was a homphobic bigot 
And I want to be like Jesus Christ was 
A homphobic bigot as well part A



Part B - Christ was a homophobic bigot 





I am a homphobic bigot part c


I am a homophobic bigot part B





I am a homphobic big part A



Who am I to judge 









Pope Francis on Who an I to judge




















Post a Comment