Popular Posts

Wednesday, 14 September 2016

I had someone try to steal $104 from my bank account by Fraud - this is the crime of the 21st century


I had someone try to pay for Norton for their own accounts from my own bank number. I checked and took it to the bank and I mam getting the money back but I have had my card cancelled to make it that this can not be done any more. 

The crime of the 21st century is no more bank robbery or bashing's in the street, It is cyber crime and stealing from bank accounts by online fraud. I am very aware of this and this is why I  keep money safe. 

I will be getting a new card and withdrew some cash to overcome this but I wish to state that agenda 2030 will take this into account


__________________________
Written by John Christopher Sunol
12.25 Thursday September 15th 2016


My comments





















Post a Comment