Popular Posts

Monday, 26 September 2016

I have a duty to speak to the world on you tube


I have a duty to speak to the world on both You Tube and This blog and I will do that to the best of my ability untill Jesus Christ returns to the earth, I want to be as John the Baptist when he gave first phrophecy of the coming of Jesus Christ as the Baby in a Manger 2,000 uears ago. I want to be like Him (John the Baptist) and herald the second return of Jesus Christ. The only difference is that I live in the 21st century where technological methods od disseminating information are far advanced that 2,000 years ago in the days of John the Baptist

I will jerald the coming of Agenda 2030 and the wickedness of man today with issues like Same sex marriage being even debated in parliament is showing you how wicked the world is becomimg. 

I beleive it is the role of the church to be like John the Baptist was and prepare for the second return of Jesus Christ. This is whome I desire to become like in these days

If I AM TO BE LIKE John the Baptist I will be attacked by the evil one, so I am prepared for this. 

This is how you be attacked 
 OUR ENEMIES WILL DO THINGS LIKE THIS AND SPREAD IT all over 
Cyber Space 

This is  the sort of properganda and attack that will be spread to counter act my posts as these people that produce this are the enemy of the world.
-----------------------------------------
Written by John Christopher Sunol 
16.40 Teusday September 27th 2016

My comments  

I have a duty to speak to the world like John The Baptist did 2,000 years ago in the first coming of Jesus Christ. Now we are lookinng to the second coming, not only me but the whole church needs to play this role of John The Baptist



























































m
























Post a Comment