Popular Posts

Saturday, 10 September 2016

Stern message to Beanie Hynes - Derby- Swede - John M - any other person that wants to attack me online and on You Tube with lies


I wish to tell:
  1. Mr Beanie Hynes  (or who is using this name)
  2. Mr Derpy Swede (or who is using this name)
  3. Mr John M (or who is using this name)
  4. Any other clown as well that wants to attack me online or on my You Tubes
This message from the two youtubes are for you lot of Nob Jobs who have nothing else to but create  trouble on line

Listen and listen good as I am NOT  saying this again


NB: As a special message to all
This message is not only to

  1. Beanie Hynes 
  2. Derpy Swede
  3. John M 
All of whom are already proven guilty of being trolls who sprook lies against me
But anyone who so desires to fall into the sames shoes as the three Trolls  that I mentioned before:
-------------------------------------------------
Written by John Christopher Sunol 
9.12 Sunday September 11 2016



Video a
  1. What I say to those attacking me 










---------------------------------------------------------
Video b

What I say to those attacking me 



Post a Comment