Thursday, 6 October 2016

All my blogs and related material are on the second coming of Christ and all related issues


I am putting aside this blog to relate to all things that pertain to the second return of Jesus Christ to the earth, this will include news articles, radio talks and how I attain the attacks upon me are evil from people who do not want me speaking out.

------------------------------------
WRITTEN BY JOHN CHRISTOPHER SUNOL 
10.33 Friday October 7th 2016



My comments

My blog is for all things relating to the second
 coming of Christ - note: I have added Antioch us Epiphany you tubes and teachings as I believe that Antioch's Epiphany and the Maccabees was  was a representation of the end times by the prophecy of Daniel out of  Daniel chapters 7,8, 9, 11, 12 on the seventy weeks and Daniels prophecies to King Nebuchadnezzar. 





A


B


C


The second return of Christ 
End times







































Daniel chapter 8,9 -  the phrophecy of Antiochus 



A study on Antiochus Epiphanese and Herod the Great





Post a Comment