Popular Posts

Thursday, 6 October 2016

Billy Graham Prophecies about Donald Trump years ago winning


Billy Graham was the world greatest evangelist in the 1950's and 60's and if he prophesied over Donald Trump, then I will wait and see

I think that if Trump does not win it will be awful close, to close to Hillary to go without giving her a scare. 

I feel it will be close but it is hard to see who will be best as I trust neither candidate for the United states election fully. This may be planned as I feel that the one world government under agenda 2030 is very close to coming to be in place. 

We will have to wait and see

_______________________________
written by John Christopher Sunol
14.40 Friday October 7th 2016


My comment)

Billy Graham Phrophecies Donald Trump next United States president video A



Billy Grham prophecies Donald Trump next United States president 2017 Video B




































































Post a Comment