Popular Posts

Monday, 31 October 2016

I have court orders sent today to pay Garry over $53,000

John Christopher Sunol

I have been put under court orders to pay Garry Burns over $53,000 for court cases he won by default. They were civil tribunal cases. I am bankrupt and if the taxation office sent me bankrupt and were not interested in the forced sale of my home, for $60,000, THEN I REFUSE TO PAY OR SELL THE HOME TO PAY Garry Burns $53,000 as I do not have to. The home is not in my name anyway and there is not a damn thing he can do. So I may have no choice but to take a second bankruptcy as I am Damm sure I am not going to sell my home which I do not have to sell anyway as it is legaly not in my name to satisfy a member od The gay rights movement

He is a thiefing little mongrel who abuses the 1993 Villification legislation Clover Moore Introduced 

------------------------------------------------------
Written by John Christopher Sunol 
2.15 Teusday November 1st 2016

My comments

I am not pauing Garry $53,000 as I am bankrupt anyway














A history of Gay Rights ton  the UN



Post a Comment