Popular Posts

Wednesday, 12 October 2016

I have to go to Sydney tommorrow


I do not want to say to much excerpt that I am going to Sydney tomorrow to try and get Garry put on contempt over all these cases and other situations he has done. I will say no more and you will have to wait and see what happens after tomorrows public hearing in Sydney at the Ncat. 

These are civil tribunals and not criminal courts but they can refer to you to criminal prosecution when found for contempt. 

That is all I can and will say for now ???

You will have to wait for a decision to come out to get any more information on this case.

but

I will stop this nonsense in taking me to court as it is all corrupt and I refuse to accept anything else.  


_______________________
Written by John Christopher Sunol
13.20 on Thursday October 13th 2016


My comments





Post a Comment