Popular Posts

Monday, 10 October 2016

I intend to travel around the place meeting people and letting all know of my own opinion on same sex marriage and the coming new world order


I am making it my mission to the world as a Anti Cultural Marxist and an Anti same sex marriage campaigner. I am going to travel everywhere talking to whom I want at any time and anywhere./

I am noknown in the world as this yet so i will make use of this whilst I still can. I have my own home, i have a car and I have plenty of transport at mt fingertips, I also have time on my hands to the innate and rare ability to do this as I have nothing restraining me. With limited debt and I so not meed ro work haed for my living place as I have no real rent I intend to use all of my own resources to take this message to the world where I go and where I am. 

Jesus Christ is God and same sex marriage is wickedness in his eyes and Jesus Christ has promised to protect His people in the wicked world we are living in. We are living in the end times and this is what my blog is on.

Thanking you all for your support, even to my enemies for giving me reason for doing this.

So let the fun begin


_______________________________
Written by John Christopher Sunol 
12.38 on Tuesday October 11th 2016


My comments





I support Pauline Hanson over this issue as most Australians do, 
that is why she is in Politics again and we must realize that. Labor has now joined with the Greens to accept this wickedness so I have no choice but never to vote labor until they reject this nonsense of same sex marriage or at least least most decent Australians have their say.

You will get a shock if you found the results












Now Labor has gone traitor to the majority of Australians and gone Pro homosexual and same sex marriage with the Greens, I now can never vote labor again with my conscience until they drop this on same sex marriage and leave this Cultural Marxist politics where it belongs, Not brought in they are taking away out democracy and right to reject same sex marriage so I reject labor the same as the Greens as I just can not vote for people who accept such wickedness before God or I will be out of Gods will. 












Post a Comment