Popular Posts

Saturday, 29 October 2016

If Bernard declares total war, I ally and declare total war on the Gay and Lesbian Rights Lobby

Bernard Gaynor declares total war and I ally this war on the Australian Gay and Lesbian Rights Lobby

If Bernard declares total war, then I also declare total war not only on Garry Burns but also the Gay and Lesbian Rights Lobby as I beleive that Garry is only a tool of This group. He could not have won the $53,477.43 from me over the years covering 2011 - 2014 by deceipt if was not for support,  and hos support came from This group

The Gay rights Lobby and all its affiliates need taking out and the Homosexual villification legislation 1993 - The bill(s) that Clover Moore Introduced concerning Gay rights all need to be repealed as they are only being used as a scam job which I am the victim of when I have to pay $53,477.43 to One man for a scam job he did between 2011-2014 

This is a scam that he should get this money for telling lies and winning cases by default which I will not recognise. 

Then if Bernard gaynor declare total war on the glrl and Garry Burns, then so Do I and I ally myself with Bernard Gaynor over this I also declare total war as I have no choice but to go to war against This.

----------------------------------------------------------------
WRITTEN BY JOHN CHRISTOPHER SUNOL 
18.12 Saturday October 29th 2016


My Comments

If Bernard Gaynor declares total war then so do I 










I go to war on this and we need to repeal Clover Moores Bills on gay Rights and villification









Post a Comment