Popular Posts

Thursday, 6 October 2016

The Return of Jesus Christ and the Anti Christ to be made as a Hollywood blockbuster

Hollywood Movie on the return of Christ (Funding)

This is a very worthy cause and much needed. If I had the money I would put alot of money into this and if God sees so and allows  me to get the money I would help fund and make a film like this.  

It is ver much so needed much in similar to the Mel Gibson block buster Film, Jesus that came out some years ago (2004). (the passion of Christ:which they are currently producing a sequel to)

We are living in the end times right now and with the oncoming of Agenda 2030 - homosexuality and other such acts as same sex marriage we urgently need this to counter act what is going on. 

All my cases (and especially Burns vs Sunol)

I beleive the Anti Christ could be BI-SEXUAL and a supporter of homosexual rights (gay rights) and (marriage equality)

This will become one of the cornerstones and foundation policies of the final 7 years (The apocalypsewhich is to be the reign in full of the Anti Christ)
Revelations Chapter 13

This is so needed today if I was able to get the money J would throw funds to see this movie produced far above paying the $40,000 that was awarded to the man who won money from me Through these tribunal hearings

I see this man as one of the evils which will  be part of The Beast 666 and his followers and I would openly give money those who oppose this evil.


NB: If I had the money I would pay the $40,000 TO THIS MAN, TO GET HIM OFF MY BACK AND THEN GO AND  SUPPORT THIS KIND OF FILM WORK. 

I do not have the money, can not get and will not go out of my way to pay or support evil men like the one who won  $40,000 of me by fraud and lies but I fully support the making of this Hollywood Movie on the return of Christ.


---------------------------------------------------------
Written by John Christopher Sunol 
6.01 Friday October 7th 2016



My comments 

We need this film for everylast person on Planet earth Part A



We need this film on the return of Christ to benefit every last person on the earth Part  B



Part C Hollywood blockbuster Movie needed 
















The second return of Jesus Christ 





















Post a Comment