Saturday, 8 October 2016

We must all renounce Freemasonary - I t is part of Agenda 2030 and very evil, My own wifes family are involved up to 30 degree.


This is very real as Freemasonary  along with the Illuminati will be the ones who lead up to Agenda 2030. 

I promise the senior leadership of Masonary that I will endevour to put the truth about Masonary to the world as much as possible where I can.

By the time you get to the 30th degree Kinght Kadosh in the ritual to attain this degree you are intorduced to a personal meeting with Lucifer or Satan Himself (scottish Right)


-----------------------------------------------------------
Written by John Christopher Sunol 
7.48 Sunday October 9th 2016

My comments






Freemasonary secrets revealed























Can a Christian be a freemason



Post a Comment