Popular Posts

Friday, 18 November 2016

Garnasheer orders have strict protocol to follow, the man who stole money from me is a liar (Garry)

Rules and regulations of those Garnisheer of peoples wages

These rules apply to Tasmania but NSW would be no different. The Person who Garnisheered $60.00 from mybank account did not Garnisheered but stole it. I hadnone of these protocols, read the rules in the link to thispost. 

Also Gaery Burns is telling Porkies and full of bullshit. He is threatening to Garnisheer my centerlink payments. This can not be done as a Centerlink payment is excempt, Read tnese rules and hyou will see. This man is a liar that tells porkies and must not be beleived

I tell him to take me to the local court, I will fight him all the way, this is all out now. 

Written by John Christopher Sunol 



























Post a Comment