Popular Posts

Thursday, 3 November 2016

I am going to claim a second bankruptcy to cover mt sudden debts


I have no choice for this as I am just coming off one bankruptcy. Garry done a bastardy on me as he would not file the decisions that went his way until I was nearly over my bankruptcy

This bastard I am not selling my home as it is in a trust and I am in the process now of claiming another bankruptcy to cover these debts. i will pay this thief not one red cent and I do not have to as I am going to go down this road. 

He is trying to get money out of a stone wall to expect me to pay him $53,000 as that is not going to happen. 

I wish to say no more over this online as I am in the process of doing this right now. 

I will also keep online and making you tubes and this mongrel of a man has no power or right to stop me as that is just not going to happen.

To finish this off i am going to push and lobby to get rid of these laws which done this to me, Garry is only a way of acting the real problem is the anti vilification law by Clover Moore which must be repealed

thanking you all

Yours

John 


Post a Comment